Part of being an outstanding cyclist is maintaining a healthy diet full of nutritious fruits and veggies. What we eat is fuel for our bodies...so feed it the best!
KVIBE will be at KKV's booth at VegFest Oahu, happening September 24 from 1-6:30 pm. We'll be bringing our KVIBE Blender Bike for all festival goers to make delicious kale smoothies.
|Introducing KVIBE's Blender Bike|
Here's the recipe we'll be making at VegFest. Hope you get to try it at home...it's so ʻono!
KVIBE's Super Simple Blender Bike Kale Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 cups kale (curly kale is great for this), de-ribbed and torn
- 1 large banana
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or other sweetener
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender. (In our case, a cool bike blender)
- Blend until well combined.
Makes 1 healthy serving
- Taste and add more sweetener if desired. Enjoy!